<body>


Tuesday, January 16, 2007
I'm gonna walk this walk...i'm gonna run this race...
when it gets tough, when i don't seem to be able to take another step further anymore...
i will still lift up these heavy foot of mine annd walk forward...
My heart has banished the exit sign forever...
there now lies no place in my heart and mind...
for the thought of letting go and give up....
I am fighting on...
I am lingering on...
I am holding on...
Even if it's small step forward that others deem negligible...
I will still choose to take that step...
Just like a little child carrying sacks that weigh tons on his back...
walking on...
struck down but not destroyed...
I am gonna carry up my cross and follow HIM...
STRUCK DOWN BUT NOT DESTROYED...
until i reach HIM...
surrounded by joy..love..and the sweet taste of victory...
HIM telling me that his delight is in me...
a truly strong daughter of HIS...
who has ran the race...
kept true in her ways...
and shone like the stars in heaven....

“The wind played with my hair at 7:19 PM”

about me
Introduce yourself here; your likes, dislikes, goals, etc. Just type whatever you please :]

strike.underline.bold.italics

wishlist
Place all your desires here and pray that Santa visits your blog ;]

tagboard
Place your tagboard here.
C-box recommended.

links
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

archives

  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008


  • thank you
    Designer: SPLASH!
    Resources: 1 | 2