|
Monday, January 29, 2007
Had BS juz now.....and it was good!!! ^^ Shared many quite personal feelings and stuff with Sandy and i could just feel the Lord's love and touch falling upon me through her!! THANKSSS Sandy!! MANY MANY MANY LOVESS!! =) anddd.....guess what??....i learnt the remedy to be fat in Christ!! And that is. to be FLEXIBLE! AVAILABLE! anddd TEACHABLE!!! YES. I am back with a big BANG!!! I am ready to run the race all over again faster and stronger than before!! I m gonna learn to be strong....i m gonna learn to be BOLD...and i m gonna be CONFIDENT!!! and of course i am not going to do this alone.....but i am changing with Christ!...He is the portter...I am the clay!...^^ I am not going to care that much about how others perceive me anymore...but only of how the LORD perceive me!!...He is the way...the truth and the light.....I am going to learn to love through Christ....I am gonna learn to love unconditionally!! as the LORD has loved me and really be a light in the midst of darkness!....=) I know. i will still trip.....i know. i will still fall.....BUT STILL! i will GET UP once again!!...and keep fighting on......with every bit of my strength and God's strength....:)).....holding on to the delight of seeing light fall upon this whole world once again!!....all over....dispelling the darkness!!! The lord will never forsake NOR leave u. He's never too early nor never too late. He will always be here for U. HE IS FAITHFUL!! ^^ BE ONE with HIM!! BE LOST IN HIM! See through his eyes! Love through his heart! Let him be ur strength! Let him take charge! Let go and let GOD....and ALL is going to be well again....everything is going to be fine.....PRAISE HIM!!!whom do i have but u alone.....though my world may fall......i will never let u go! :) U're d strength and portion of my heart!...=)) |
about me
Introduce yourself here; your likes, dislikes, goals, etc. Just type whatever you please :]wishlist
Place all your desires here and pray that Santa visits your blog ;]
tagboard
Place your tagboard here. C-box recommended. links
FriendFriend Friend Friend archives
thank you
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |