|
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Had prayer meeting just now...it was AWESOMELY GREAT!Enjoyed the presence of the holy spirit! =) can't wait to be filled and overwhelmed once again! LEAVE the past behind and move on to the higher calling in christ! Leave the cycle of defeat. LEAVE the dissapointments and dis-encouragements. Depart from the bad memories and ways. And LET GO and LET GOD. I have decided!...I wanta be more alive and enthusiastic in christ!as enthuness is about christ and nothing more than that! and I am also going to keep STEPPING OUT of my comfort zone in this year 2007! and get uncomfortable..I am getting addicted to the exhilarating feeling and moments of stepping out! What come may..no matter what the reactions or the expressions or answers will be, JUST take a step of faith into the unknown!JUST STEP OUT with God! And truly, each time i take a step of faith with HIM, God never fails to bring me up another level with him. All it takes is just for u to believe. In his faithfulness...in his power!!!run and soar with HIM... |
about me
Introduce yourself here; your likes, dislikes, goals, etc. Just type whatever you please :]wishlist
Place all your desires here and pray that Santa visits your blog ;]
tagboard
Place your tagboard here. C-box recommended. links
FriendFriend Friend Friend archives
thank you
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |