|
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
This is my desireto honour u LORD with all my heart i worship u :) All i have within me i give u praise all that i adore is in U Lord i give u my heart I give u my soul I live for U alone every breadth that I take every moment I am awake LORD HAVE UR WAY IN ME... When it gets tougher, i will press on even harder..i will search deeper..i will be more focused..i will be even more immersed...until it's alright once again.... work through my hands...let ur power flow through me... ````pum chi ke pum chi ke chi ke pum pum pum........```` ````for i will always sing of when ur love came down......```` |
about me
Introduce yourself here; your likes, dislikes, goals, etc. Just type whatever you please :]wishlist
Place all your desires here and pray that Santa visits your blog ;]
tagboard
Place your tagboard here. C-box recommended. links
FriendFriend Friend Friend archives
thank you
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |