<body>


Sunday, January 14, 2007
Somehow...i just feel that God's telling me to really treasure EVERY day of my life..and live each day to the fullest. doing things that i always wished i had done...fulfilling my dreams...really being a blessing to others and some more and some more...juz WANTA say to ALL who are reading this...treasure ur love ones...forgive and forget...don't wait till tomorrow to do the things u always wanted to do and..live as if the day today is ur last!!

this was adapted from a story book...it touched my heart. hope it touches urs too! =))
He said I was in my early forties, with a lot of life before me
And one moment came that stopped me on a dime
I spent most of the next days, looking at the x-rays
Talking bout' the options and talking bout' sweet times.
I asked him when it sank in, that this might really be the real end
How's it hit 'cha when you get that kind of news?
Man what did ya do?
He said

I went skydiving
I went rocky mountain climbing
I went two point seven seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu
And I loved deeper
And I spoke sweeter
And I gave forgiveness I'd been denyin'
And he said some day I hope you get the chance
To live like you were dyin'

Like tomorrow was the end
And ya got eternity to think about what to do with it
What should you do with it
What can I do with it
What would I do with it

He said I was finally the husband, that most the time I wasn't
And I became a friend, a friend would like to have
And all of a sudden goin' fishin, wasn't such an imposition
And I went three times that year I lost my dad
Well I finally read the good book, and I took a good long hard look
At what I'd do if I could do it all again
And then

“The wind played with my hair at 4:42 AM”

about me
Introduce yourself here; your likes, dislikes, goals, etc. Just type whatever you please :]

strike.underline.bold.italics

wishlist
Place all your desires here and pray that Santa visits your blog ;]

tagboard
Place your tagboard here.
C-box recommended.

links
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

archives

  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008


  • thank you
    Designer: SPLASH!
    Resources: 1 | 2