|
Friday, March 02, 2007
Ur songs hide me from the world....U are my hiding place.... Where there is no pretence... Where i am free... Where i really know who I am... Where my spirit and soul can dance for joy... like no one is looking... Where i can just let go... Where all the glass walls break down... I am not going to let go. and i know u never will too... I am just going to let u lead me...and pull me out of the troubled waters and stormy seas.... I am going to focus on u...and cling unto u so tightly. and i know i will SOAR above all these... not by my might nor power... but because of U...my saviour, my sherperd, my lord, my redeemer. |
about me
Introduce yourself here; your likes, dislikes, goals, etc. Just type whatever you please :]wishlist
Place all your desires here and pray that Santa visits your blog ;]
tagboard
Place your tagboard here. C-box recommended. links
FriendFriend Friend Friend archives
thank you
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |