|
Monday, October 08, 2007
When the oceans rise and thunders roarI will soar with you above the storm Father you are king over the flood I will be still know you are God Find rest my soul in Christ the Lord Know his power In quietness and trust When the oceans rise and thunders roar I will soar with you above the storm Father you are king over the flood I will be still know you are God Was just listening to this song, and it never fails to calms me down. Could just feel God's peace and love coming upon me whenever this song is played. Somehow, whatever mountians of problems, limitations, worries and insecurities i have seems to be flattened down. (: |
about me
Introduce yourself here; your likes, dislikes, goals, etc. Just type whatever you please :]wishlist
Place all your desires here and pray that Santa visits your blog ;]
tagboard
Place your tagboard here. C-box recommended. links
FriendFriend Friend Friend archives
thank you
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |