|
Thursday, April 10, 2008
The eyes of love, hope, confidence and future towards his child...Oh my soul Do u not know Have u not heard It's been told from the beginning The Lord your God is on your side Oh my soul Don't be afraid Hope in the Lord By His righteousness and power He will strenghten He will guide And I will soar with wings like eagles Held by the hand of God I will run and not grow tired When on His name I call For the Lord is never weary His ways are beyond my thoughts I will trust in Him with all my heart And I will rest upon His promise Patiently I will wait Isaiah 40: 28-31 u are the charming gardener who make my soul blossom |
about me
Introduce yourself here; your likes, dislikes, goals, etc. Just type whatever you please :]wishlist
Place all your desires here and pray that Santa visits your blog ;]
tagboard
Place your tagboard here. C-box recommended. links
FriendFriend Friend Friend archives
thank you
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |
The eyes of love, hope, confidence and future towards his child...